Video Audition Information and Registration Tab
Colorado Ballet Academy gives priority to those who audition in person. However, we do accept video auditions if circumstances prevent you from attending a live audition.
- Video Registration fee $45, credit card only.
- All audition fees are non-refundable, regardless of circumstances.
- Videos must be recorded and uploaded to a video sharing site such as YouTube.
- Video must be recorded between October 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020. All videos must be received by no later than March 31, 2020. Early audition is encouraged, this deadline may change as the program is filled.
- Videos will be reviewed upon receipt and results will be communicated within four (4) weeks. Due to the number of auditions, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The audition videotape should be between 15-20 minutes in length and include the following:
- Barre (one side only)
- Center floor work
- pirouette combination
- petit allegro
- grand allegro
Audition Dress Code
- Women: black leotard, pink tights, pointe shoes
- Men: black tights, white t-shirt
Steps to submit video audition
- Complete online registration.
- Upon registration you will receive a receipt containing a link to complete you audition form. You will provide the link to your video on this form as well as uploading the required photos:
- (1) 4”x6” photo in first arabesque (on pointe if applicable)
- (1) 4”x6” portrait
- Photos do not need to be professional quality but must clearly portray student.
- This form must be completed immediately upon receiving receipt in order to participate in the audition. Receipt will be generated from firstname.lastname@example.org and sent to the email address provided during the registration process.